Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January 9, 2013

Stumped. The first image is scaring me. It feels more like a interior world, like a view down your esophagus or into your navel rather than a galaxy... I was trying to zoom into it to pick up details that might help define it.
Have you ever seen the short film 'Cosmic Zoom'.
It's an NFB film from 1968 that had a huge effect on me as a kid.
(It's on You Tube of course)
The film makes you think the scale of the universe from the smallest particles to the infinite space and how they are sort of the same.
These two images of yours represent zooms in and out to me.  The 2nd one an outtie and the 1st darker one an innie.
I really want to see these in person to get a sense of the texture... to help me figure out how you did it.
The 2nd one has hints of a light fixture? Maybe the 1st one is a donut? Donutgrams. That would figure!
Too-shay!
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment